Sunday, March 1, 2009

Book Review


This book is long. But not long enough. I really enjoyed it. I think that I am into books that tell about other peoples way of life. It is fun to read about a life that I would never have.

Most books do not hold my interest, but I couldn't bring myself to put it down!

I watched the movie before I read the book, which helped me. I knew what to expect... Kind of. I think that Natalie Portman did a great job as Ann. She is very self centered. But, you can't really hold it against her. I am not a big fan of Scarlett Johansson, but she did a good enough job as Marry. I LOVED Marry in the book. I wonder if I would have liked her in real life? I also wonder which of the two I would have been more like. I like to assusme Marry... I would never be able to leave my children.

Book Review : 2 thumbs up

No comments: